Thursday, April 21, 2016

Simple EOTD: Naked 3 Palette



Hello Gorgeous! I  have with you today a simple EOTD good for daytime and may also use for night time if darkened. I know you may have seen a thousand eye makeup like this one, but hey, there's no harm in looking in thousand and one! 


I am not a professional or an expert but this is just how I do mine. You can also do yours in your own way by substituting colors you already have.





Here are the things that I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Naked 3 Palette
Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte
Maybelline Quad in Designers Chocolate
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
Optional: False Eyelashes


Primer to prime or prep my eye for eye shadow to make it intense/bright.
I used the one free included in the Naked 3 Palette.

STRANGE: All over the lids up to the brow-bone.
BURNOUT: Lids
LIMIT: Transition color
LIAR & FACTORY: Combine for the crease color


I used the golden color in Maybelline Chai Latte Quad at the center of the lids
to make it stand out.

Then I used the base color in Maybelline Designers Chocolate Quad at the
inner corner of my eye to make me look awake.

I used the NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker to line my eyes.
 You can either do a cat eye or a simple liner look.

And here's the final eye makeup.






Sorry for the crappy pictures. I haven't groom my eyebrows yet.
You can add falsies if you want to.

So, let me see yours?  :)




Ja Mata Ne!~♥
daume bayo (다음에 봐요) ~



0 comments:

Post a Comment